Thursday, February 18, 2010

Google Adwords Refrigerator


A while ago, Google rewarded its customers who spent a ton of money on their Adwords account. How much is considered a lot? How about 1 million clicks? Yes, if you bought 1 million Adwords clicks, Google sent you an awesome mini fridge. The mini fridge is a versatile piece of equipment. It can be used as a refridgerator as well as a heater. Geez, I was glad to get some Adwords user guides during Christmas, but the mini fridge beats that hands down. I wonder what other cool stuff Google will send to their customers.

Now, I'm not one lucky few who got one of these babies, but I do sure want one. I always wanted a mini fridge to store my soft drinks next to my work desk and its kind of cute with how small it is. Aside from that, there is nothing special about it. I heard the mini fridge can get quite hot, but it sure looks cool.

When the fridge first came out, people were willing to spend $1,000 USD on it. One word comes to mind: crazy. Well now that the craze has gone done, its time to hunt for one. I've been looking around the internet to see where I can get my hands on one. Turns out, Ebay is a good place to find them. They have a few once in a while. Last auction, I saw one for around $50 including shipping, but i keep on forgetting about the ending time and keep missing out on it.

Side Note: I am also kicking myself for missing out on Google's free profile business cards. Google teamed up with iPrint.com and had a promotion that gave out 250,000 FREE business profile cards. I may just have to shell out $13.99 for 250 business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment